M.S. Ross (aka Miss Mellie) brings her marketing, promotions, sales and creative experiences to her writing projects, creating content on a wide variety of topics for both online and print publication.
M.S. Ross has received several awards, but her favorite honor is the repeat business of satisfied clients. Contact her via the “follow me” link at right to ask about custom content created for your targeted needs.
Kudos (Oh, I blush...)
Miss Mellie is humbled and honored to have received the following nods:
- Hub of the Day Accolade: Awarded in recognition of outstanding writing, interesting subject matter, and beautiful formatting. This award has been bestowed upon two of M.S. Ross' articles:
"Barcelona Sites to Visit" (2011)
"The Secret Slayer: Data Rot Devours Your Pictures" (2013)
- Featured Articles: High-quality, engaging pieces of a particularly high status, meriting additional promotion by HubPages (virtually all of M.S. Ross' pieces have been designated as Featured Articles)
- Editor's Choice Award: 2013 Nine Time Winner
The Editor's Choice Award is bestowed upon articles that are already Featured pieces and are further deemed to be exceptional, representing the very best of HubPages. Selection is based on an article's individual merits, including uniqueness, author intent, content quality, public engagement and other factors. Per HubPages, only a small percentage of articles are chosen to receive this accolade.
In 2013, M.S. Ross received this honor for nine articles:
Powerfilm: A Portable and Affordable Solar Solution
Kid-Friendly Veggie Secrets
"What Do You Mean?" The Power of Symbols
Barcelona Sites to Visit
Unique Disneyland Shopping
PEX: The Answer to Your Plumbing Pipe Problems!
Eco-Friendly Wedding Favors
Child Safety Gate: Stairs Must Be Guarded
A Child's Garden of Delight: Hamilton Children's Garden at the San Diego Botanic Garden
- Staff Pick Prizewinner for "PEX: The Answer to Your Plumbing Pipe Problems!"
- Editor’s Daily Pick Award: Recognizing unique, detail-rich and useful content, excellently written
- Great Discussion Starter Accolade: Awarded for intriguing topics that get people talking
- HubPages' Top 100 New Hubbers for 2010 (debuting in position #24)
Outside of HubPages
- Writes articles to fill content needs for various clients, writing extensively on travel, energy, insurance, technology, children, world cultures and much more
- Creates content for new and existing websites and provides strategies for initial launches or brand refreshing
- Provides administrative management of client websites
- Revamps existing websites with compelling content to draw more visitors and sharpens SEO to help convert more views to purchases
- Crafts PR and marketing materials to promote businesses small and large
- Creates content for and designs mobile apps
Copywriting - Content Services - Copy Editing - Sales Copy - PR - Headlines - Website Design and Management - Mobile App Design and Development