Cleaning Stainless Steel With CLR Metal Clear Cleaner
Review for CLR Metal Clear
Do you often see products advertised on TV and think, I should try that, but I bet it doesn't work as well as they say it does. I'm often skeptical, but lately I'm finding that every product I try made by Jelmar does do what it says it will do.
- stainless steel
- laminate counter tops
Proof That This Product Does Work!
Originally, I thought this product would be great for cleaning the break dust, dirt, and grime off of our vehicle's wheel rims. Then I started thinking about the different items in my kitchen that I could use it on.
I have a saucepan that I use quite often, and one day I came home to find it burnt looking on the outside. It was one of those cases of "it wasn't me." The two pictures show the results of using Metal Clear. This was a test to see how well this product would work and I was quite happy with the results. The pan took three minutes to clean. Since it worked so well, I went back and applied it a second time to clean the rest of the pot.
Instructions: How to Use CLR Metal Clear
- Apply a bit of the CLR to a clean damp cloth.
- Briskly rub onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Rinse under cool water and dry.
Please note: It is recommended that you do not leave the product on for more than three minutes. When using on anything such as the inside of a pot, be sure to rinse really well to make sure that all the product is removed.
Stainless Steel Frying Pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel is a Breeze with Metal Clear
- Bring the inside and outside of those stainless steel pots and pans back to looking brand new with very little effort.
- Clean the grime off of those metal rings around your stove burners with ease.
- I tried it on my kitchen's stainless steel sink, gently rubbed, and rinsed with cool water. In two minutes, my sink was clean and shiny. Normally I use Comet and scrub for at least five minutes, and then rinsing seems to take forever. With CLR it was fast and easier with great results.
Five Star - Really?
I personally give this product a five star rating because it works exactly the way in which it is advertised to do. The instructions are clear on the bottle on how it is to be used, and I am very happy with the results of this product.
CLR Metal Clear by Jelmar
Have you tried CLR Metal Clear before?
Thank You for Visiting
I am off to try out Metal Clear on the hub caps and wheels on our vehicles after I clean the porcelain tub.