Mushrooms will occasionally pop up in the soil of indoor plants. Mushrooms are a fungus that spread by spores that could have come in your soil mix or could have been airborne. Growth is encouraged by moisture and warmth. You may have over watered the plant.
The mushrooms will not hurt your Monstera or other indoor plants. The growth can be a sign of a healthy soil. Some people just leave them alone. To get rid of them you can simply pull them out along with a small bit of surrounding soil. You can choose to replant your Swiss Cheese plant in fresh container soil. Or you could use a fungicide (not my favorite choice).
May sure that your plants have adequate ventilation. You can use a small fan to circulate air but do not allow the fan to blow directly on plants. I like to open windows in the house for fresh air (for people as well as plants). But do not set the plant in a cold draft. Opening your windows at the top will avoid direct drafts on plants.