What size ring do I purchase for my Mansfield toilet?


It depends on the model of the toilet's flushing assembly. I only found one size rubber replacement ring that was designed for a Mansfield toilet. I believe it's called a Mansfield Flush Valve Seal.

If you're finding more than one option, the easiest way to be sure that you have the right one is to remove the old one and take it with you to the store.

Updated on April 8, 2018

Original Article:

Help! Why Is It so Hard to Flush My Mansfield Toilet?
By SaraleeEtter